Friday, November 7, 2008

Perfect Location for the Girls' Weekend

We're in St. Michael's Maryland for a Bachelorette celebration for our beloved Heather Patterson.

You probably know her...the most adorable little preppy in our circle. Cute, cute, cute! And smart! And...getting married in Florida two weeks from tomorrow. (Sorry guys.)

Wait until you see the pictures of the house! It's the perfect location for the celebration. (Keep your pants on...they're posted below. I wouldn't hold out on you for long.)

I just rolled in as a few of the early arrivals stroll around St. Michael's shopping after a Ladies-Who-Lunch-ish spa outing. Left all my cares behind and arrived to find THIS!!!

Like dutiful gals, we're claiming different adorable bedrooms.
No mystery why I chose this one.

Across the hall we've got the bunk room - which will probably hereafter be known as the awesome room.
Check out this view! And there are kayaks for us. Yippeee!
And...all the best provisions for a girly celebration.
Here is the view behind me when I'm writing (have assignments to finish, of course...so maybe I didn't leave ALL my cares behind). Perhaps I should figure out a way to turn around and enjoy this.

It's about 3:30 pm now. Right now you can use your imagination, but mark my words: in a couple of hours we'll be sitting here, drinking wine and watching the sunset.
More pictures to follow.

No comments: