Friday, November 28, 2008

You're Invited!

UPDATE: 4 SLOTS LEFT. CONTACT ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO ADDED TO THE LIST.

If you read my blog and you love wine - and you're local - we would love to have you join us for a special event Tuesday evening in Pentagon City. E-mail me through my WineShop site, post a comment, or otherwise contact me to be added to the guest list. I have 7 slots left.

Come learn more about what we do and drink a bit of our wine!

Discover WineShop At Home, where you'll come for the Taste, stay for the Lifestyle!

At this exclusive invitation-only event, you'll sample some of our handcrafted artisan wines and get an "insiders" view of the wine industry and discover the rewards of a career in the wine business.

Contact Martha for more information or an invitation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
urban bohemian said...

Sounds lovely, me too if there's still room!